Thursday 23 January 2020

Plot Points

If I were to make a movie I would call it Nothing.
It would be about a group of teenage boys (Jason, Roy, Shane, Marnus, Owen and Henry) who have their country invaded by a foreign enemy. They manage to escape and work to save their country.
They have an idea to steal and/or destroy the enemies weapons and supplies.
They target convoys for a start stealing weapons such as grenades and explosives then move their camp to a place 50 minutes hike from a huge base and plan their attack.
The movie ends just as they've blown up the training center, barracks and vehicle bay on their way to the bush a soldier faces them with a weapon held to Owen's head ordering them to stop.

Image result for teenage boys at war in the forest
DW





2 comments:

  1. Hey Andrew,

    This sounds like a wonderful movie and just something that I would like to watch.
    It reminds me of 'Tomorrow when the war began'!

    Have you seen this movie or read this book?

    I like that you have told us about the plot of the movie and how it finally ends too.
    Have you thought about the actors that you would like to be in your movie?
    Do you have a favourite movie?

    I really like all the Marvel movies! I have watched them all. And End Game was my favourite. I just loved how it tied it all together.
    Have you seen any of these movies?

    I recommend them if you haven't!

    Another great post Andrew, and piece of your creative writing.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie,

    Actually 'Tomorrow when the war Began' was sort of what I based this movie about! I have only read the books.

    My favorite movie is 'The Patriot' and 'The big bang theory was my favorite series as well as others like 'Suits'.

    Yes I have seen the Marvel movies I recon that Endgame is sad because Tony Stark died.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.