Monday 20 January 2020

SLJ - Belle of the Ball

The book I have chosen is Return of the Temauji which is the 8th book in the Brotherband series. The book is by Australian writer John Flanagan. I like it because it is very entertaining and interesting. Once I have started reading it I find it very hard to stop.

The book is about a crew of Skandians (Vikings) trying to fight off a giant army from crossing the border. The problem is they don't know where they are going to cross and there are only 10 of the Herons (plus a dog) trying to stop thousands of Temauji - how will they do it?

Image result for return of the temujai

Fishpond.au

1 comment:

  1. Hello again Andrew,

    Leisha here. I really enjoyed reading your book review. I hadn’t heard of Return of the Temauji before. It is interesting to hear that it is the 8th book in series called Brotherband. Have you read the other 7 previous books?

    I love those kinds of books that once you can’t stop reading, you find it hard to stop. How long did it take you to read this book? Is it quite long?

    What would you give this book out of 10?

    I always like hearing about books that others have read as it gives me ideas for books to read to my class of year 3 and 4’s.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.