Friday 24 January 2020

The dairy of Anne Frank

Dear Diary today I went to a Ed Sheeran in Halifax , England. I got to sit in the front row! The concert was amazing and after it was finished I had almost lost my voice. Right at the end he said whichever seat he drew out of a jar would get to meet him! Amazingly it was actually me! I could hardly believe what happened. I just sat there barely moving out of astonishment as I walked up I was so stunned. I had my guitar in my hand because I hadn't  thought to put it down he said lots of things and then we did a duet of I See Fire. It was so amazing.

Related image

1 News

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew

    Wow! This is a great diary entry! I was smiling reading it, thinking how cool it would be for this to actually happen. I can just imagine that this is the kind of thing that Ed Sheeran would do too.
    Have you been to Ed Sheeran in concert?
    He has been to New Zealand a couple of times. I have not seen him in concert but I really do like his music. I have so many favourite songs of his that it would be hard to pick just one out. I like so many.

    This is a wonderful piece of writing and I enjoyed reading it. It is just great.
    Well done and thanks for sharing this one!

    Keep up the great work!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie

    Yes it would be really cool to actually do this with Ed Sheeran. Almost went to the concert in Dunedin. I am trying to go to England to go to a concert in England.

    Thanks,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.