Thursday 20 December 2018

Pancakes and Maple Syrup

One of my favourite foods is chips steak and coleslaw.
For chips peel and cut up potatoes in to thin long slices and then deep fry them in dripping. When they're ready put salt on them.
For steak you put the steak in a pan with butter in it wait until one side is brown then turn over and when that side is brown take it out of the pan and it is ready to eat.
For coleslaw cut up green cabbage, grate cheese, carrot and apple, add mayonnaise and mix together.
For mayonnaise put one egg yolk in a cup and beat quickly while slowly adding about a cup of olive oil, add salt to taste.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew!

    Mmmmmmmmmm YUM! This sounds like a delicious meal, I just had breakfast not too long ago but this has made me feel hungry again! :)

    Do you normally help to make these things at home?
    I don't eat meat anymore but steak was my absolute favourite! I miss eating it sometimes - How do you like yours cooked?
    My mum doesnt like it with blood so when she cooks it, its so chewy I have no clue how she eats it!haha - I couldn't eat it this way

    Yum homemade chips too - Do you like kumara chips too? Super delicious!

    Hopefully you have been able to have heaps of steak, chips and coleslaw over the Summer holidays - sounds like the perfect summertime meal!

    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellee

    I like helping to cook dinner, sometimes I cook for everyone myself.
    I like my steak cooked medium rare.
    I don't really like kumera so I have only had kumera chips once.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.