Monday 14 January 2019

Changing Climates

I live on the West Coast of the South Island where it rains a lot - Mum says that she remembers one spring when it rained nearly every day for 3 months! Because we can't stay inside for that long we have good wet weather gear so we can be comfortable outside in the rain.

On rainy days I like to go outside and play in the rain and then come inside and get into the warm shower. It is fun getting wet and muddy.

5 things I do inside when it rains are:

1. Play darts
2. Read
3. Draw
4. Write
5. Build things with my lego

4 comments:

  1. Hello Andrew,
    My name is Vitaraag. I hate going out in the rain. But when it is muddy I love it. I usually don't take a hot shower because when you go out of the shower you get cold. I love your blog post. Keep up the good work.

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrew,
    I really like your choice of stuff to do. They seem like sensible, quiet activities, but also fun. It's nice to read during the rain because the noise really helps me focus. Which one is your most favourite? What exactly do you draw? I would draw landscapes of the rain.

    Happy blogging
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Andrew

    Thanks for sharing these awesome ideas!
    Like you I also love reading! Recently I have been reading Harry Potter! I am on book 5! What’s your favourite series?

    When it’s raining I love to watch TV or go to the movies. I also love playing Sims 4 It’s my favourite video game! It’s a simulation game, you get to create families, people worlds! Super fun! I played Sims 4 all though my winter holidays. What is your favourite videogames?

    Keep up the great work!
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hasiba

    I really enjoyed the Harry Potter series too. My favourite series at the moment is Cherub and Rangers Apprentice. My favourite video game is FIFA and war games like Lord of the Rings.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.