Friday 24 January 2020

Concluding the Journey

The Activity I enjoyed the most was Defying the odds.

 My least favorite activities were ones that I had to upload photos and take screen shots as my chromebook is away being fixed by insurance so I'm using Mum's stupid PC which I can't take screenshots with.I tried using Mum's phone to take screen shots and photos and then emailed them to myself but apparently no one else can see them although I can on this computer.

Three things I learned were:

  • Who BTS were (they are a Korean pop music band).
  • That the more carefully you observe something the more you see.
  • There are many famous people raising awareness for global warming.
One way the Summer Learning Journey could be improved upon would be to include more sport activities.

Image result for nba win
The Wall Street Journal

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew

    Congratulation for completing so many of the activities on the SLJ programme this summer.
    We have all really enjoyed reading all of your posts. You have done a fantastic job.
    You have completed them all to a very high standard.

    I wish you all the best for the upcoming school year. It is exciting starting at a new school. I hope that your year at Westland High is amazing.

    I will see you soon when I return to the schools with certificates and prizes.
    Enjoy the final week of the school holidays!

    See you soon

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.