Saturday 18 January 2020

SLJ - Influencers

My YouTube channel would probably have many themes some would be guitar tutorials to play songs by Ed Sheeran and many others. That would be very fun and it would also help other people with playing the song that I was teaching some of the videos would be of me doing sports things like teaching how to to do skills in soccer and stuff like that. The last theme that I would do would be of me playing games like Madden, FIFA and NBA 2K. Youtubers that I like and are subscribed to are The F2, CaniSportsDude Perfect and KOT4Q.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Andrew,

    Leisha here from Summer Learning Journey again!

    I love your idea to have a YouTube channel with guitar tutorials. That would be something I would watch. I am currently teaching myself how to play the guitar and I often look up guitar tutorials on YouTube to learn how to play songs that I like. How long have you been playing the guitar for? What is your favourite Ed Sheeran song to play?

    I also love your idea to have sport themed tutorials too! I’m sure a lot of people would enjoy watching that. Especially if they are wanting to improve their playing skills.

    You have thought of some great ideas here Andrew. Well done! Keep up the amazing work for the rest of this week. I cannot wait to see what you post next.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.