Thursday 23 January 2020

The right to an Education

What happened last night the last thing I remember is watching England vs New Zealand in the rugby and England were winning then Owen Farrell got pushed over the line and ran into me by accident. Suddenly I wake up. I get up, why does everything look so different and why do I have heaps of England training shirts? I walk round. Why does everything look so different. As I am trying to look for a mirror I see an indoor pool and gym why is that here. When I finally find a mirror. I am Owen Farrell! Next minute a person walks into the room they say that I have to get to training, this can't be real. Surely. I am thrown a set of keys to and Audi R8. Next minute I wake up.

Image result for owen farrell '

The Irish Times

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew,

    This is a wonderful short story that you have written. You really are a great creative writer. You must like writing at school as you are very good at it.
    I enjoyed reading your story about being Owen Farrell. It is a great rivalry between New Zealand and England is a great sporting thing. Imagine being part of that !
    You would look pretty good driving the Audi as well!
    Do you play rugby in Hokitika?

    Hope you have a great last few days of the holidays and have some fun things planned.

    Keep up the great work!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.