Thursday 23 January 2020

The World of Hip Hop

The Royal Family Dance Crew are pretty good. They weren't what I was expecting.
I don't have any idea of how they could improve, it's not really my type of dancing but for the people who enjoy hip hop they would be cool to go and see.
They had great timing, I liked how their long hair seemed to flick around/back and forth adding to the performances fast jerky movements. They flowed easily from fast and to the point to smooth, athletic and fluid.
I thought their pink and black costumes stood out well on stage and there was a big difference between the males in black with a little pink and the women in pink with a little black.
The blonde dancer in the middle is the one who stood out to me the most.

Image result for the royal family dance crew
Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew

    You have done a really great job describing these dancers and their work. For someone who say they don't know much about it you have done a really good job.
    Their costumes do really stand out and give them quite a presence on stage.
    The blonde girl does stand out in the front also. I agree with you!

    You are making a real good push on the last day of the programme. Thanks for all of the work that you have done over the summer. I hope that you are able to finish a few more before today is over.

    Good Luck and I will see you when I return to the schools with certificates and prizes. It will be a new school for you. I hope you are looking forward to it!

    Until then

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.