Monday 15 January 2018

Silent Film

I watched 'The Lions Cage' and I really liked it.

It was about a person who got stuck in a cage with a lion who was asleep. He thought he was managing to escape but there was a tiger so he couldn't. He tried to shut up a noisy dog and when a lady came instead of helping him she fainted. Then the lion wakes up, walks over to him and walks away and lies down. The lady regains consciousness and opens the door but he thinks the lion is safe now so walks over to give it a pat. It roars at him and he runs away and climbs a pole.

I think I would enjoy going to see a silent film.

1 comment:

  1. Morena Andrew,

    Your description of the trailer is amazing and very detailed. I can tell that you liked the trailer as you watched to the end where Charlie Chaplin climbs the pole. These movies were so inspirational back in the 1920's and are still inspiring many comedians today. Mr Bean is a comedian that reminds me of Charlie Chaplin. Have you ever watched any of his movies?

    I am excited to see that you are completing so many activities. Keep up the awesome work.

    Have an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.