Wednesday 19 December 2018

Fantastic Beasts

My fantastic beast call the Brisban Burner.
It is 50cm long amd is a smooth camouflage orange colour with 2 legs in front, each ending in a poisonous pointy claw and one hopping leg at the back with a retractable pincer.
It has a pointy face with 2 eyes, 2 nostrils and one mouth with no teeth and a pointed snake-like tongue.
If it is scared it can become invisible and it can liquify its bones so it can fit through any gap.
It eats grass using its tongue to wrap around the stalks and break them off.
It likes hot temperatures and lives in the hollows of trees in Australia.
Its poison mixed with Phoenix tears can make any human immortal.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool magical animal! I bet Newt would love a Brisbane Burner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew

    WOW! This really is a fantastic beast. It have so many cool things that makes it quite an incredible beast. It really would fit well into the world of fantastic beasts and I am sure that Newt would be amazed by all the things that this beast can do.
    The fact that it can liquefy its bones to slide through any gap makes me feel quite uneasy. I can just imagine it slipping into some very strange places.
    I am pleased that you have just made this up as I don't think I would like to come across this in the trees of Australia. There are enough creepy crawlies in Australia.
    This is a really great description of your beast. You have described it all very well. I like that you have told us all the facts about it including what it eats. Pleased it is just grass!

    Well done Andrew a very good piece of descriptive writing.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.