Monday 20 January 2020

SLJ - Medical Mavericks

The Nobel winner I have chosen is Barack H. Obama. I have chosen him because he is someone I know about but I didn't know he won a Nobel and I would like to learn what for. Obama got the Nobel prize for making the connections between Americans and civilians of other countries. He even made more Americans connected. And he ensured that many counties would work with America. He also made attempts to make the world nuclear free. And ended the Iraq war by withdrawing American troops from Iraq.


Barack H. ObamaBarack H. ObamaBarack H. ObamaBarack H. ObamaBarack H. ObamaImage result for obama

Biography.com

1 comment:


  1. Hi again Andrew,

    I actually didn’t know Barack Obama had won a nobel prize so thank you for sharing! It is great that you have shared not only that he won a nobel prize but you have also explained why he won this prize. Do you know anyone else that has won a nobel prize?

    If you were able to choose one person to win a nobel prize, who would it be?

    I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.