Thursday 16 January 2020

SLJ - W4D2A3

A role model for me is Cristiano Ronaldo. He is a role model for me because he is very good at sports and he donates a lot of money to charity. He is also an ambassador for save the children. He is already 35 but is still very fit and donates a lot of his money to save the children and lots of other charities. He is not a bad sportsman, he may hate to lose but is never a bad sportsman always admitting where he went wrong and that the other team or player were better. These are some reasons why Cristiano Ronaldo is one of my role models.

Image result for cristiano ronaldo blond tips

CR7Cristiano.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello again Andrew,

    It’s Leisha here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I think it is great that you have chosen Cristiano Ronaldo as your role model. For someone who has a big love of sports (and I know you do), he sure does set a good example of what a good sportsman should be like.

    You have done a really good job at explaining who he is and why he is a role model to you. You have provided lots of reasons why he is someone positive to look up to.

    I like that you have spoken about his sportsmanship and that he always admits when he is wrong. I think this is a very important and agree that is a great trait for a role model to have.

    I hope you enjoyed this activity. Only one more week of the SLJ to go. Keep the posts coming! We love to see what activities you do.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.