Sunday 23 December 2018

Mighty Mangroves

I have two people that I think are strong. One is Anthony Joshua who is the world's heavyweight boxing champion. He is from England and is one of the strongest people I can think of.
The other is Eddie Hall - winner of world's strongest man 2017 and is also from England. He can lift 500kg Wow!

Twitter    Link to Photo
Eddie Hall                                                                                                       

Image result for eddie hall








                                                  Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker
                         The Independent   
                                                                         
                          Link to Photo                 

Image result for anthony joshua

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew!

    These are some really strong dudes!!

    I had never heard of Eddie Hall before but I think his tattoo is very fitting...He does sound like a beast!
    500kg's is MASSIVE!! I can't believe someone can lift that much - Do they have to do lots of different challenges to be awarded with strongest man?

    I do know who Anthony Joshua is though! Do you think he will fight Tyson Fury for his next fight?
    Did you get to watch the Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fight?
    I was over sea's at the time and so I was trying to watch it with my brother online... was not very good - what did you think about it?

    Great job with this activity Andrew, I like that you have added pictures of the people too! (and recorded the links from where you found them, awesome!)

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellee

    Yes, they have to do lots of different challenges for the strongest man competition like flip huge tractor tyres, lift weights etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...we needed him to move the colossal squid aye!
    He could be the bonus answer for that activity :)

    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.