Saturday 22 December 2018

The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge

If I got to choose any 3 people to have on my Lake Taupo Cycle Race Support Crew I would choose:

  • Trent Boult because he is my favourite cricketer and is fit because he bowls at about 137 miles per hour.
  • Geraint Thomas because he would be able to help the whole team as he knows all about cycling races - he won this years Tour De France.
  • Cristiano Ronaldo (my favourite soccer player) because he is one of the world's best athletes and I think he would help us win with his competitive nature.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew!

    This sounds like a superstar team with heaps of expertise in competing! Great choices - I like that you have thought about what is going to help you bike hte race most effectively - I think that you would be in for some tough training with these guys on your team!!

    Do you think you would like to train up for the Taupo race one day? I think these guys would have you whipped into shape in no time! You'll be setting records :)
    I think it would take me forever to train up but it would be pretty cool to do!

    I think that it is very clever that you have chosen to have someone who has competed and won the Tour De France - what a great asset to the team! I am sure if you ran into any trouble with your bike he would be a huge help. :)
    Did you watch him in the Tour De France?
    I haven't ever watched a Tour De France but I did read Lance Armstrongs book in school which was really interesting! Have you heard of him before?

    Great work on this activity Andrew, sounds like you have the dream team!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.