Tuesday 15 January 2019

Guardians of the Sea

I can't say that I believe in Taniwha but the video someone took of all the bubbles in the Waikato river is pretty amazing! Maybe it was a really big fish?
Taniwha sound like a really cool legend and I'd love it if things like Taniwha and Dragons really did exist, I just can't believe they do but sometimes I like to pretend.
I do believe the Loch Ness Monster could be real because I have seen some pretty convincing photos and videos - can Taniwha live in Scotland or just New Zealand?

3 comments:

  1. Hello Andrew,
    I am Vitaraag. I can't say the taniwha is real to. I don't think dragons exist. The bubbles did convince me a little bit. Maybe next time you could say why the taniwha sounds cool.

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew

    You have shared an interesting perspective on Taniwhas!
    Personally I do believe in taniwhas, they may not exist now but perhaps they lived in unison with dinosaurs! Surely you believe in dinosaurs?!
    Like you I also believe in the Loch Ness Monster, I also believe in mermaids/merpeople and Hippocamps!

    Did you know that only 5% of the sea has been explored! Surely there are several creatures we haven’t found!


    Keep up the great work!
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hasiba

    Yes, I believe in dinosaurs and I think there must be heaps of different species that we haven't discovered in the sea yet.
    I'd like to think Taniwha's exist - I hope I'm wrong.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.