Friday 20 December 2019

SLJ - Up In The Air

Similarities:

1. Both lived at about the same time.
2. Both flew solo
3. They were both pilots.

Differences:

1. Amelia Earhart died in a plane crash but Jean Batten lived a long life and died in Spain.
2. Jean Batten is a New Zealander whereas Amelia Earhart was an American.
3. Jean Batten died because of a dog bite but Amelia Earhart died in a plane crash.Image result for jean batten

NZHistory.com

Todayinhistory.au
Image result for amelia earhart

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew!


    My name is Gabriel, and I am part of this year’s Summer Learning Journey team. I will be helping to comment on your amazing posts over the summer. It is such a wonderful experience to be able to read your blog. It’s great to see what you have done already!

    Great! I really like how you have included pictures with your similarities and differences, and included links to where you found the pictures! I had no idea that Amelia died in a plane crash, how sad.

    Keep up the great work!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew
    I think your facts are very interesting and cool. They were both very different people and I like how you have explanied that.

    Belinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.